November 24, 2020
The CSA Board of Trustees and Committee/Fund Chairs met on Saturday, November 14th virtually via Zoom to conduct CSA business.
The Board thanks everyone for helping with the business of the Assembly during this unusual time. We actually accomplished quite a bit even being closed:
- We learned how to Zoom to have Board and Committee meetings & our first virtual Annual Meeting.
- We voted to change the name of the privilege ticket to Assembly ticket.
- We figured out how to register members outdoors while social distancing with no computers.
- We had virtual art classes and video stunt night, spiritual moments and Celebration of Life, social distancing outdoor yoga and water aerobics classes, and Ladies Bible Study.
- Volunteers kept our grounds neat and tidy, the Crystal court backboards were scraped and repainted, invasives were removed from the Crystal Beach, non-native honeysuckle was removed around the Woods Courts and ballfield.
I know everyone is hopeful we will be together next summer. It all depends on the state of the pandemic and the availability of a vaccine. We may have to make adjustments but we will decide that in the Spring.
Stay safe and healthy and have a Happy Thanksgiving,
Holly Freeburg, Board of Trustees President