Boat Moorings: NEW beginning in 2023!
Registering for a mooring must be completed electronically using the form at the link below. Requests using the form will be handled as they are received, and an invoice will be sent to you promptly after the form is processed.
At the November 2022 meeting, the Board of Trustees approved piloting “shoulder season” options for moorings. Moorings will now be available for use beginning May 28 through September 23. All boats must be off moorings by the date posted in the Office. The fee to rent a mooring will still be $30 per week.
Additionally, you will need to provide your own 6-foot-long mooring line that is between ½” to 5/8” in diameter depending on boat size/weight.
The Board of Trustees has received feedback that it is not fair that so many boats without stickers are getting “a free ride.” To increase compliance, the Board approved a plan to move unstickered boats to a Permit Detention Area (PDA) which is located behind the beach boat storage area, between the tree line and the road.
- Every Monday a member of the Waterfront Committee will check for unstickered boats. When the owner’s name is clear on the boat, the boat owner will be contacted and reminded that they need to register and sticker their boat.
- Every Wednesday the Waterfront Staff will move any remaining unstickered boats to the Permit Detention Area (PDA) - located behind the boats, between the tree line and the road. Owners will be responsible for getting a sticker and moving the boat back.
- Please do not take it out on the Waterfront Staff. They are only doing their job.
ALL boats stored in the CSA beach boat storage area must have a sticker – even paddle boards. Here are the sticker prices:
- Type A (butterfly): $10.00 per week
- Type B (larger): $25.00 per week
- Type C: (kayaks, paddleboards and canoes): $5.00 per week
No boats need to end up in the Permit Detention Area (PDA)! If you already have a sticker, put it on your boat. If you don’t, pick one up at the office and get it on your boat.