2023 CSA Annual Meeting Information
Please join us at this year’s Annual Meeting, which will be held on July 29, 2023, at 9:30 am in the Assembly Building at 2128 Pilgrim Hwy, Frankfort, MI.
We hope you will attend, as it is vital that we have an active and informed community. Our Bylaws require a minimum of 40 Lot Owning Members in attendance to constitute a quorum and to make the proceedings valid.
We will not be printing these reports so please read in advance of the meeting.
- Treasurer’s Financial Report
- Two Bylaw amendments proposed for the 2024 Annual Meeting
- An update by the Ad Hoc Dunes, Bluff and Beach Committee on the Lot Owners Stone Revetment Project & change in the construction access path location; and information on the Wildewood runoff bluff problem
- An informational presentation on the Use of CSA Common Property by CSA Lot Owning Members policy that the Board is updating and seeking questions and feedback
- An introduction to the Crystal Beach Playground Renovation Project
- Regardless of how many names are on the deed, there is only one vote per property.
- If there are multiple owners on a deed/LLC/Trust, then the various owners need to decide among themselves how to cast their single vote.
- If multiple owners from the same property vote, your vote will only be counted once, and if they vote differently, they will be cancelled, and none of the votes will count, even though the property will still be counted for quorum purposes.
- No proxy is needed if each property designates a Primary Voter to vote for your property on behalf of all.
- If you are unable to attend, you may designate another property owner as your proxy to vote for you.
- The property-owning Member you designate as your proxy must attend the meeting and to vote on your behalf.
- Please discuss your wishes with your Proxy so they vote the way you want.