Are you a CSA College Student who wants to Learn, Earn AND spend your summer at the CSA?
Are you a marketing, PR, journalism, new media, communications or English major? Or are you good at writing, websites and social media?
• Write clear and engaging communications?
• Make a weekly plan and work it independently?
• Work on a Joomla website?
• Come up with creative ideas to engage the CSA community?
If so, this may be the job for YOU:
• 11 Weeks Total. Two weeks before the season starts to get us ready, plus our 9 week season. Attractive Pay!
• Work 20 hours a week in the CSA office. Check people in, answer questions, sell merchandise, and handle mail.
• Work 20 hours a week as the Communications Intern:
o Actively solicit information from Ken Cox and Committee Chairs and update our website.
o Engage our community with pre- and post- reporting about what’s happening at the CSA for website, Facebook and Twitter. Attend events, take photos and talk with participants.
o Look for opportunities to better engage teens and young adults, including comprehensive coverage of teen activities.
o Work on CSA Website to help set up new capabilities.
LEARN: Work with an International Journalist!
BUILD YOUR RESUME: Writing, reporting, social media, idea generation and summer “Web Master” experience
APPLY BY FEBRUARY 28th