Rain or shine, the Arts and Crafts Fair will be held on the CSA grounds, two miles north of Frankfort, where M-22 and Crystal Lake meet (2128 Pilgrim Highway). The CSA Fair offers a wide variety of arts and crafts by both amateur and professional artisans. In addition, there are CSA-sponsored booths open for most of the day [Baked Goods, Kids' Corner, Cottage Treasures (used items), and a Food Booth featuring coffee and doughnuts in the morning].
The registration fee (see schedule below) must be sent in with your application. Your cancelled check is your acceptance notification. If immediate notification of acceptance is desired, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. The State of Michigan requires a valid Michigan Sales Tax License for fair exhibitors. All exhibits are shown at the exhibitor’s risk, freeing CSA from any liability.
In keeping with the philosophy of the CSA to promote the physical, intellectual and spiritual welfare of the community, no guns or gun-like toys will be sold at the CSA Arts and Crafts Fair. Out of respect for our artisans, we ask that no mass-produced (i.e., buy/sell) items be displayed or sold.
– The fair date is always the fourth Wednesday of July.
– Registration and set-up for the fair starts at 6:30 am. There will be absolutely no setting up the night before. No camping is permitted on the CSA grounds.
– Show time for the Fair is 10 am to 4 pm. No booth breakdown is permitted prior to close.
– Adult booth space is 11 x 11. If more space is needed, vender may apply for two booths.
– Application deadlines and Fees: Please note that the Adult booth fee is $70 for applications received by June 1st. After June 1st, the fee increases to $80 per booth. These fees also apply to CSA members.
– Teens and children may apply to exhibit in the designated children’s area. They will not be assigned a specific space. Fee is $10 for teens aged 13-18 and $5 for children 12 and under.
–Non-Profits will not be charged a fee to exhibit but space is limited and awarded on a first come, first served basis.
–Checks for all fees are to be made payable to CSA Women’s Association.