PRESS RELEASE June 18, 2021:
CSA ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR
10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Assembly Ball Field, M-22 at Crystal Lake
(2128 Pilgrim Highway)
Frankfort, MI – The Congregational Summer Assembly (CSA) will host its annual Arts and Crafts Fair on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., rain or shine. With over 90 participating artisans from across Michigan and beyond, attendees will find:
- Decorative art, including pottery wall hangings to oil paintings, watercolors and fine photography of stunning local landscapes
- Wooden works – vases, bowls, birdhouses and furniture
- Children’s delights – handmade toddler outfits, American Girl doll clothes, books, pillows and blankets
- Handcrafted herbal soaps, paper goods, baskets and furniture
- Wearable art from t-shirts to dresses and hats
- Jewelry of all kinds, from pieces crafted from old silverware to those made with semi-precious stones
- Petoskey stone works of art - including jewelry, lamps, picture frames and furniture
The Cottage Treasures sale will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. inside the CSA Assembly Building, adjacent to the Fair. A Silent Auction featuring donated themed baskets and other items will be held in the CSA Meeting House, situated in the woods back by the tennis courts, on Wednesday, July 28th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Silent Auction items must be claimed by 12:45 p.m. on Wednesday by the successful bidder or their representative.)
The Crystal View Café (located at 2175 Pilgrim Hwy across M-22) will be open for take-out from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The CSA Arts and Crafts Fair is sponsored by the CSA Women’s Association to raise funds to support local charities and projects to enhance the CSA. Visit www.summerassembly.org for more information about the CSA and https://mynorth.com/2015/07/congregational-summer-assembly-arts-crafts-fair/ for a history of the CSA Art Fair.