The Women’s Association of the Congregational Summer Assembly (CSA) of Frankfort, Michigan invites you to exhibit in their annual juried Arts and Crafts Fair on fourth Wednesday of July. Click here for the 2019 CSA Arts & Crafts Fair Application. The 2015 Arts and Crafts Fair was featured in an article in Traverse magazine.
Rain or shine, the Arts and Crafts Fair will be held on the CSA grounds, two miles north of Frankfort, where M-22 and Crystal Lake meet (2128 Pilgrim Highway). The CSA Fair offers a wide variety of arts and crafts by both amateur and professional artisans. In addition, there are CSA-sponsored booths open for most of the day [Baked Goods, Kids' Corner, Cottage Treasures (used items), and a Food Booth featuring coffee and doughnuts in the morning].
The registration fee (see schedule below) must be sent in with your application. Your canceled check is your acceptance notification. If immediate notification of acceptance is desired, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. The State of Michigan requires a valid Michigan Sales Tax License for fair exhibitors. All exhibits are shown at the exhibitor’s risk, freeing CSA from any liability.
In keeping with the philosophy of the CSA to promote the physical, intellectual and spiritual welfare of the community: no guns or gun-like toys will be sold at the CSA Arts and Crafts Fair. Out of respect for our artisans, we ask that no mass-produced (i.e., buy/sell) items be displayed or sold.
– The fair date is always the fourth Wednesday of July.
– Registration and set-up for the fair starts at 6:30 am. There will be absolutely no setting up the night before. No camping is permitted on the CSA grounds.
– Show time for the Fair is 10 am to 4 pm. No booth breakdown prior to close.
– Adult booth space is 11 x 11. If more space is needed, apply for two spaces.
– Application Deadline and $70 due by June 1, 2019 (after 7/1 $80)
– Make checks payable to: CSA Women’s Association. Cost is $70 for booth rental (including CSA members), $10 for teens ages 13 to 18 (in kid’s area – no assigned booths), $5 for children ages 12 and under (in kid’s area – no assigned booths). No charge for non-profit organizations (spaces limited and on a first-come first served basis). The Vendor Coordinator is Lisa Dunphey – (630) 234-3412. Checks may be sent to her at: 285 Winding Creek Dr, Naperville, IL 60565. Questions may be directed to her at .
– In case of cancellation by booth renter, there will be no monetary refund.
– You can see Vendor Q & A’s on the CSA Web site at www.summerassembly.org (under “Art Fair” drop down menu at top of home page).