August 2016 Tennis Tournament: are YOU ready?
Tennis Lessons are Monday through Friday:
8:30 – 9:30 am Adult Woods Courts
9:00 – 9:30 am Tots (ages 3-5) Crystal Courts
9:30 – 10:00 am Pee Wees (ages 5-6) Crystal Courts
10:00 – 10:45 am Beginners (ages 7-9) Crystal Courts
10:45 – 11:30 am Intermediate (ages 10-12) Crystal Courts
11:30 am – 12:15 pm Advanced (ages 13+) Crystal Courts
Friday: 9:30 am Adult Round Robin at the Woods Courts
This summer’s tennis tournaments are scheduled for: July 8 -13, 2019 and August 5 -10, 2019.
* Sign up no later than 3:00pm on the Saturday immediately preceding the tournament.
* Call the CSA Office before noon on the Saturday preceding a tournament to sign up from home.
* You may sign up for no more than two events.
* You must be able to play the first round on Monday.
* You must be able to play all week at the times scheduled by the staff. Schedule conflicts must be mutually agreed upon and the tennis director must be notified of the change.
* If you enter two events, you must be able to play two matches in day.
* Bring a new can of balls to each match.
* Age requirements: Seniors – 55 and older; Boys and Girls – 16 and under; Junior Boys and Girls – 12 and under; Novice – 9 and under.
* Any member or guest who has obtained a Privilege Ticket is eligible to play in the tournament. Adults must pay the Woods Courts fee.