Are you a CSA College student (age 18-25) who wants to learn, earn…AND summer at the CSA? Are you good at writing, photography/videography, social media…and do you have good technical skills? Do you want to enhance your multimedia skills…learn about business & nonprofits and be involved in CSA activities and learn about the history of CSA?
- Write clear and engaging communications?
- Come up with creative ideas to engage the CSA community?
- Create videos and interactive content?
If so, this may be the Internship for YOU:
The job entails working 40 hours a week for the 9-week CSA season. Attractive Pay! $15 an hour.
- Work 20 hours a week as the Communications Intern:
- Write articles and create videos for the website, YouTube page and weekly emails. See http://summerassembly.org/stories
- Provide engaging and expanded coverage of summer activities for our Facebook and Instagram pages. This includes attending CSA activities and taking photos/videos to post on the sites
- Post White Board (Monday-Friday) and Youth Board (weekly) pictures to website
- Contribute to weekly activity email messages
- Write a “Fun Facts” column 2-3 times a week on what interesting things you have learned from the CSA archives
- Look for opportunities to better engage teens and young adults, including coverage of teen activities
- Work 20 hours a week as the Archives Intern:
- Use technology to digitize and organize our records and preserve our history
- Help create educational presentations of archival material for Assembly gatherings and for youth activities. Bring the Assembly history to life!
- Help make the archive material interesting and accessible to our community
LEARN: Work with an International Journalist! Learn how the CSA works!
BUILD YOUR RESUME: Writing, reporting, social media, idea generation, and videography
APPLY BY April 15, 2019
- Write 500-600 words on what it is about the CSA that is important to you… and how the CSA will be a part of your future
- Send your resume and the communication you wrote to: Holly Freeburg at AND Jane Cooper at